[amayausers.com] Re: Copy file

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:54:30 -0400

If you are like me, you put the CD in upside down.....
I do it all the time.
I also have switched to the 'thumb drive' instead of CD's
or zip disks.

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Check out our 'instant' catalogs
http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

On Oct 9, 2009, at 11:37 AM, DLCompton@xxxxxxx wrote:

No ideas on the CD but have you considered using a thumb drive? That's how I transfer all my files.

Dorothy Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
www.BeeEmbroidered.com
(916) 635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl,
Direct-to-Garment Printing, Engraving (Awards/Recognition)

In a message dated 10/9/2009 8:09:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I am having a computer issue this morning.

I have one computer hooked to internet and when I receive digitized files I save them on that one and then copy them to a CD and for the OS & DS computer to stitch. Today I am trying to copy a digitzed design from the first computer and for some reason the computer says there is no CD in the drive to copy to.

I have not copied a design for about a month and cannot figure out what is wrong or what I am doing wrong. Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks!