[amayausers.com] Re: Continuous Embroidery

  • From: barb.bunker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:03:00 +0000

In my Viking software, I can turn any design into an endless design -- with a
couple of clicks it automatically adds stitches to align the designs.  So you
can use any hoop.  The "endless hoop" I have for my Viking machines is actually
a clamping hoop, designed to easily line up the edge of the garment, like
pillowcases or sheets.  If you want more info, contact me directly:
barb.bunker@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Barbara Bunker
BMB Custom Embroidery