[amayausers.com] Re: Can Amaya be of any use to me here?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:20:46 UT

This message was posted by kamalzango on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/619.html#000013

additional info:

the hat is about 23-25cm in diameter, and d embroidery covers d whole side of d
hat!
so, 2 halves, each exactly 23-25cm (of course with additional space for the
hooping). the design is therefore going to cover exactly 23-25cm as well. i'll
then join them together.

the smiley face is just an illustration showing dat the edges of the design
from each half need to be aligned with that of the other half. but the
embroidely would actually cover the whole side of the hat once both are joined
together.

I wish there was a way the machine could embroider on a 360 degrees hat!

thanks to you all!