[amayausers.com] Re: Can Amaya be of any use to me here?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:55:42 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/619.html#000010

Kamalzango~

   I totally agree what Ed is telling you and seeing a digitized design on a
screen is great but how it sews out is a different story!

   I don't have Design Shop as I didn't want to spend that kind of money when I
bought my Amaya so I went with a company called Embird which is a great
digitizing software and to me is alot more powerful then the home embroidery
machines digitizing software and alot less as well.  There is a ton of online
videos, books and groups that will help you learn the software and you can save
the files in different formats if you need to.  For me it was a good choice but
will someday I am sure upgrade to Design Shop but just not anytime soon!

  Embird does offer a 30 day free trial you can download and try out and I can
send you a couple of training sites to look at to get you started if you would
like as well just send me a Private Message and I will send them to you.

   Here is Embirds website:  www.embirdusa.com (http://www.embirdusa.com)

  If you can afford to get the best and that is what you want then I would do
it...

Good Luck!