[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin types, which is best?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 04:47:32 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1573.html#000002

Rod and I have run tests in the field with many clients and have found NEB
Bobbins to be the best. We have run the same designs using both cardboard sided
and NEB and find NEB to last longer. There is no lint to get under the leaf
spring of the bobbin case and we won't sew with anything else. We have been
using them for 9 years and won't change. Just my two cents worth. I feel they
are well worth the little bit of extra money and we seldom ever have to adjust
bobbin tension.
Sharon Springer