[amayausers] Re: Best speed for WACF

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:51:32 -0500

I agree with Jeff. I never use ball point needles on caps. I have always used a 75/11 sharp needle for all caps. Rarely a needle break from the cap. I know it's a pain to change a bunch of needles for caps then change them all back again after the doing caps but I try to save all my caps to run at once since I already have the needle in. A lot of embroiderers that have multiple machines usually keep one machine for just caps and the others for flat goods.

From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:03:18 -0800 LuAnn, For hats I can run certain designs on my one year old AMAYA at 950. The newer ones can run at over 1000, I am getting 4 of those delivered next week. For me, it just depends on the design and the hat style. And the hat design will run better if it has been edited from a flat to a specific hat design. Melco techs in Denver also told me to use a ball point needle on my hats.