[amayausers] Re: Best speed for WACF

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:03:18 -0800

LuAnn,
For hats I can run certain designs on my one year old AMAYA at 950. The
newer ones can run at over 1000, I am getting 4 of those delivered next
week.
For me, it just depends on the design and the hat style. And the hat
design will run better if it has been edited from a flat to a specific
hat design. Melco techs in Denver also told me to use a ball point
needle on my hats.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B