[amayausers] Re: Baseball Caps

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:58:54 -0700

Steve,

Thank you.  I know pricing is always an individual thing and there are =
many
variables to look at......but it is nice to know that you are in  the
ballpark with others.....

From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:25:33 -0700
Aaron,=3D20

I am wondering what you charge to put names on the back of the baseball =
caps
for teams. I have done my son's team with player's last name and number =
on
their caps ---  for free this year and last.  I would have charged $4 or =
$5
per cap if I was paid.  Am I in the ballpark?

Thanks,

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery
Vacaville, CA