[amayausers.com] Re: BUSINESS Forms

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:49:30 -0500

I just moved and all my equipment and computers are in storage now till I find
a permanent place to live and get the biz back up and running again. It will
probably be a couple months but I can send it once I get it all back up and
running.

From: imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: BUSINESS Forms
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:45:32 -0500

Would you be willing to share what yours looks
like?

Thank,
LuAnn

  Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:48:39 -0700
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re:
  BUSINESS Forms
From: brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx
To:
  amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do I remember seeing somewhere that
  someone sells generic/blank business forms for embroidery businesses? Or did
  imagine that because I am tired of trying to tweak a form that I am not so
  interested in creating in the first place? Seeing this info about keeping the
  exact info about a customer's order has reminded me I need to be better
  organized. Like before I have to go through tax hell again NEXT year.

Thanks!
Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery

  Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up
  now.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/