[amayausers.com] Re: BUSINESS Forms

  • From: "LuAnn DeFrisco" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:45:32 -0500

Would you be willing to share what yours looks like?

Thank,
LuAnn
  Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:48:39 -0700
  From: brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Do I remember seeing somewhere that someone sells generic/blank business
forms for embroidery businesses? Or did I imagine that because I am tired of
trying to tweak a form that I am not so interested in creating in the first
place? Seeing this info about keeping the exact info about a customer's order
has reminded me I need to be better organized. Like before I have to go through
tax hell again NEXT year.

  Thanks!
  Carol Brussel
  Brussel Embroidery