[amayausers.com] Re: BUSINESS Forms

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:15:28 -0500

I created a MS Word document which has everything from customer contact info to
thread colors to hoop placement. I fill it out on each order and save on my
hard drive with the design. There is a company that makes generic forms (I
think Helen Hart) but they have been the same form for 20 years and outdated.

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:48:39 -0700
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: BUSINESS Forms
From: brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do I remember seeing somewhere that someone sells generic/blank business forms
for embroidery businesses? Or did I imagine that because I am tired of trying
to tweak a form that I am not so interested in creating in the first place?
Seeing this info about keeping the exact info about a customer's order has
reminded me I need to be better organized. Like before I have to go through tax
hell again NEXT year.

Thanks!
Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery