[amayausers] Re: Awaiting the Arrival of our Reconditioned Amaya!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 00:49:57 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/66.html#000009

Hi Everyone!

  Just wanted to give you an update as we got our machine today and we were
very excited to get it.  We didn't realize how big it was compared to our home
machines...LOL  Wow!
   We are afraid to start it as it was damaged in shipping and am awaiting call
from the tech guys so hopefully we can get it up and running soon.  The Thread
tree is bent so one side of it is touching the metal part along with cracks in
the plastic base.
    We are a little bumbed but we know it wont be to long besides it will give
us a little time to learn the OS software.

Everyone have a great night!