[amayausers] Re: Awaiting the Arrival of our Reconditioned Amaya!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 02:29:42 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/66.html#000003

Hi Laura & Carole:

  We just bought a reconditioned machine and awaiting the arrival of it.  We
are very excited to expand our business as we have home machines now.
  Can anyone tell us what we should be getting in the way of bobbins and
needles so we are ready for the machine when it arrives. We have no clue what
weight of bobbin thread is best or what needles work best....
   Would love any input you all have for us new Amaya users.

Thanks!