[amayausers] Re: Applique Fabric Source

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:26:58 -0600

I did the math, that's not my point. Just thought I would offer some insight
into the use of the fabric vs. the quantity you're buying, plus shipping to
you, then labor and hassle to split, package and send to the other people
interested in sharing. That does have some cost implications as well for
you.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN