[amayausers] Re: Applique Fabric Source

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:56:01 -0500

Do the math and First Impressions is greatly overpriced...since the
$23.95 is for a 52" wide yard...that's $1.77 per square foot. (14.5
square foot for one yard
long)
First Impressions would figure out to $2.73 per square foot...(4.75
square foot for one yard)
quite a difference!
I'd easily put in an order next week for a yard or 2 of the SPSI
stuff if a couple of you want to split it when it gets here.
Just let me know!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx