[amayausers] Re: Applique Fabric Source

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:31:21 -0500

Yup, you're right...the football and basketball pattern is $23.95...I
had just looked at the
'white' .
So it would be worth checking the other site to see if we can find
the 'width' of the
yard and also see if it is a true 'texture' or just a screenprinted
simulation.
Nothing at all on their site for the width...and the page is from 2005.
I'm working on a sign order was supposed to be done this
morning...oops...
so if you want to try contacting http://www.1stnd.net/Products/
2001_FC/Ball_Fabric/ball_fabric.html
see if you can find a phone number and ask them!

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx