[amayausers] AmayaUsers Discussion Board Live

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:36:46 -0400

Ok, it's working now :)   You can click on the "discussion boards" tab and
check it out or in the left hand menu, under discussion, click on main menu.

I noticed someone slipped in while I was still messing around and registered
- so unfortunately you will have to re-register - sorry!  It's safe to
register now though - I won't be deleting user accounts moving forward ;)

Also, got all the tabs working - so we are ready to start loading content.
If you have something to share, send it along.

This think will be as good as you make it... Hope a few of you can donate a
little time to helping with content.  You don't have to be web savvy.... I
will load it up if you send it to me!

- - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481
P: 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
embsales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.  Thank you.