[amayausers] Re: AmayaUsers Discussion Board Live

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:28:11 -0400

John,
Thank you for doing this. This is such a huge endeavor! I can't imagine
doing it. I have already registered at the website.
Something I would love to have available is a section for troubleshooting. I
could see this section having both quick answers to common problems and
links to documents on more complex issues. Maybe this actually falls into
the tips and tricks section, but may be worthy of its own subheading.

Thanks again for your hard work,
Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery