[amayausers.com] Re: AmayaUsers Cruise Documents

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:52:28 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/2.html#000005

Tina:

We'd like to go and as you know I volunteered to teach a class - but my wife's
interest is contingent upon actually learning something via classes etc.  Just
networking is nice but really isn't what we'd be looking for if we went.

Are any instructors going (besides myself)?  How many people are signed up, how
many do we need?

More information might push some of those on the sidelines off the fence.

The price is more than reasonable at $1160 for an inside per couple so....