[amayausers.com] Re: AmayaUsers Cruise Documents

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:39:48 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/2.html#000004

Ok, Carnival is giving us one more try and then they will be pulling the unsold
cabins from us so if you are wanting to go on the cruise we need your deposit
no later then Friday morning to secure your cabin.

Also, since there seems to be a lack in bookings we will not be able to get the
instructors for digitizing or any of the other great classes we were planning.
:-(

I know there are people still planning on going so we are turning this into a
networking cruise where we can meet eachother, pick eachothers brains as we are
all teachers and learners whether we know it or not.  A little bit of knowledge
sometimes goes a long ways....

This friday March 7th is when Carnival will be pulling all our unsold cabins
from the group.  So if you are wanting to go and join us we would love to have
you and if we end up that we can get instructors we will definitely get them
but just cant approach them with this small of a group.

Thanks!