[amayausers.com] Re: AmayaUsers Cruise Documents

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 02:05:32 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/2/2.html#000021

Just wanted to give everyone an update on things as we were totally surprised
at the end of the day today at how many people signed up...

I believe there is right around 20 of us going now which is awesome.  We are
trying to see if Carnival will give us a little more time for those people
still on the fence but no guarantees they will.

We still have the marketing class, John will be talking about websites/SEO,
Aaron says he is no teacher but is willing to do a digitizing class for us as
well.  If there is interest Lee in California said he could possibly do an
Applique' class.  Not to mention all the networking we will be doing.  Don't
forget to bring lots of business cards as there is probably around 3000
possible clients on board as well.  Lets see 3000 people divide that by 20
embroiderers gives us about 150 new clients possibly...hmmmm!  If someone
doesn't want that many I will take them!

Invoices for those who booked today will go out to everyone by Monday the
latest.  If you dont get one by Monday evening please contact Sue or myself to
make sure we received your reservation.

Thanks everyone and I know this will be a great experience for all of us!