[amayausers] Re: Amaya opinions

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:41:01 EST

Hi Barry.  I made the leap 2.5 years ago from a Singer XL1000 to my  Amaya, a
2004 vintage.  I dearly loved my Big Red.  I just traded her  in for the XT6.
 In all fairness, I believe the person putting her together  was having a bad
day.

The quality is unsurpassed, flexibility can't be beat, tech support is
great, and the training is an absolute must.  I was fortunate enough to  attend
training in Southern California with Cynthia Tisby, who is an absolute  gem.

I am in a remote area in Northern CA, and the only drawback is that is will
sometimes take two to three days to get a tech here.  When they arrive,
however, your machine is given undivided attention and will be humming when
they
leave.

The short version:  GO FOR IT!

Judy Wilson