[amayausers] Re: Amaya opinions

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:42:04 EDT

I never saw Judy reply (maybe she did privately). Anyway, she's up in
Eureka, CA, the northcoast of California. I'm in the Sacramento area (a bit
closer). There's a tech in the Fresno area (I think it is Steve). Kevin is  in
Napa
but I think he only does the larger installations (multiple  Amayas).

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 8/20/2007 7:05:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pokeme.embroidery@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Judy,
Where are you located?

I didn't know you were in  California, my wife and I will be retiring next
summer to the small town of  Bootjack just down the road from Mariposa on the
way to Yosemite. (Highway  140)

Is Steve your Melco tech?

Ron  Thompson
Poke-Me