[amayausers] Re: Amaya is fixed!

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:26:29 -0600

Hi Roland--just a point of clarification:

Techs have always been independent.  There are possibly a couple at Melco
who do other things but can go on tech calls.  We purchase our own tools and
parts before we leave training and are responsible to keep our inventory of
parts at our own expense.  High cost items we order from Melco and have them
shipped to the client so they are there when we arrive.  We have always been
able to set up routine maintenance calls for anyone not under warranty.  If
a client is under warranty, they call Melco and we are contacted for the
service call. Any phone calls we make to help ones on this list are at our
own expense. When someone purchases the extended warranty a tech is usually
sent to do a PMI on their machine/machines.
--Sharon