[amayausers] Simple digitizing

  • From: Jo Leftwich <leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Need some advice from anyone who has a minute. I do
not know how to digitize and I want to place a light
fill under lettering on a fleece blanket. The DS help
has not, I can't find what I want. The phrase is 9X5",
not square, with blocks of text sticking out on both
sides as needed. I used the complex fill to entirely
cover the area of the lettering with 36 density, 3
partitions and 30 line angle. I have one fill going
one way and copied it and made the secone go the other
way. There is so much fill between the letters, is
ther a way just to tell DS to outline the lettering
and then fill?
TIA
JO

Jo