[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya & Non-Melco digitzing software; is it possible

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:55:37 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/680.html#000008

Oh yes...the tray....

One, to protect the main control board....

Two....it is handy.

Three....if removed to sew something, as you have described, something should
be used to protect the main board that will not restrict cooling air to the fan
on it...so I would not advise it's removal for the most part.

Four...I have yet to sew on anything that forced me to have to remove the
tabletop tray....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer