[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS 9 on bootcamp win 7 partition in Mac

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:54:39 UT

This message was posted by Tricia on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/661.html#000006

Werner,
I did a search here for "apple Macintosh" and read a thread from 2007.
BarbaraB of Deep South Embroidery mentioned selecting the USB port for the
dongle.
Hope this helps, since either I pay for ANOTHER overhaul on my COMPAQ laptop
due to viruses which may not correct the issue of the screen going black while
working.  It will not respond and reappear, I have to shut off and turn back
on.
I'd love to hear from more users who run Amaya OS & DS on iMac.