[amayausers.com] Re: Fills on cap fronts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:46:25 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1541.html#000001

I duplicate the fill, then I move the wireframe points to make each of these
the left and right half.  I sew the entire underlay at once, and then sew the
left side and then the right, from the inside out and bottom up.  Be aware of
where your entry and exit points are- entry at bottom, exit at top center on
the first half, and that way there will be no trim in between the halves.  This
is a simplified explanation of my way, but with some experimentation, I'm sure
you will find your way to do what I'm talking about.  Hope this is of help to
you.  And I hope everybody has a good Thanksgiving!