[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS 9 on bootcamp win 7 partition in Mac

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:58:08 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/661.html#000004

Well how about that...we smoked you out in the open.... ;-)

Congrats on the new grandson, could be a surprise, ya know...;-}

My bad, I remembered all of the back and forth you had with Jeff Banks at Melco
about the computer...I really thought it was you that got it to finally work.

Good to hear from you again....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer