[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:32:41 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/6.html#000089

For those of you that have not paid your final payment for the cruise it needs
to be done today as Sue will be out of the office for the rest of the week so
please get the credit card information into Sue today or contact either one of
us.

Those that sent in their final payment over the weekend thank you very much and
I will get updated invoices out in the next couple of days as I have orders to
get out first.  Sorry for the delay!