[amayausers] Re: Advertising and Overcoming Slow Business

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:54:46 UT

This message was posted by Kip from Brookside Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/12.html#000003

They ran about $5.00 per spot, but we were required to lock into around 250
spots per month.  So the monthly bill was around $1,200.00  We ran them for a
year in 2004.  We still get business from them.  Whenever I ask a new customer
where they heard of us from, they still mention the TV ads.

Like I said, they ran just locally.  About a 30 mile radius of our location.
Time Warner had that ability to 'target' the area we wanted.

We do not have a storefront.  We, too, are a home based business.  Worse yet,
we are out in the boonies!  Way off the 'beaten path'.  Given these challenges,
I thought they did a fantastic job putting the spots together.

We have one of the commercials on our website, so check it out!  It's a HUGE
file, so be patient while it downloads.  One point of interest:  These were
made in 2004 - prior to us purchasing our Amayas, so the embroidery machine you
see in action is our one head Barudan.

Here's a link:   http://www.brooksidedesigns.com/images/Brook2.mpeg

Kip
Brookside Designs