[amayausers.com] Re: Accepting Credit Cards

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:00:57 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/60.html

I have a question for those of you who aren't "huge" - what service do you use
to accept credit cards?

I know for large retail businesses, they contract through banks, etc, but up
till now I haven't accepted credit cards.  I now have a large corporate
customer that will be placing regular orders during the year and their
purchasing department has to use a credit card.  Since it will be about $5,000
in sales over the course of the year, I want to do what it takes, but don't
want to lose a huge chunk of profits to fees.  Any advice?

thanks
Tom