[amayausers.com] Re: Accepting Credit Cards

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:41:41 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/60.html#000003

Morning Tom:

The best out there for small merchant accounts is PROPAY  http://www.propay.com
 - which someone originally postedon this list.  You pay one yearly fee which
is very reasonable and then there are no other costs other than a per
transaction percentage which all merchant services including paypal have.

We've been using it for a few years now without issue. It is ALL online - no
machine.  So we got a knucklebreaker for taking cards while out and about.
Likewise, you could use a computer with WiFi at trade shows to take cards as
well.

Now eventually when we move to an ecommerce platform, we may use a traditional
merchant company or a combo of PayPal and Propay, but for now, PROPAY works
great for us.

BTW, here is the link to the company Jo mentioned -
http://www.international-merchant-services.com/

Jo, what level of service and card reader do you have?

John