[amayausers.com] Re: AOS 10 latest revision

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 18:22:44 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/670.html#000004

It really does not matter, Melco does not have the auto functioning as yet.

Called them and reported that I have never had an up date and they told me then
and sent a CD.

But to answer your question mine just reports there is none avail. it has
always said that even back when there was.

This is refering to V9 Maybe (doubt it) they have it working for V10....