[amayausers.com] Re: AOS 10 latest revision

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:26:48 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/670.html

Hi everybody!
Well, I jumped in with both feet and upgraded to DS Pro+ (from regular DS)!
I'm trying to gradually do most work on my XTS instead of my Brother PR-620.
Just to let OS Ver 10 users know, I received the most recent revision on a DVD
from Mark Gentry at Melco. He said the update wasn't available online yet, but
I was having so much trouble with TT fonts loading, he mailed me the DVD.
Just installed it -- haven't used it yet.
Thanks! MJ