[amayausers.com] Re: Apple Mac computer for my Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:28:46 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1298.html#000008

If the USB port is seen by the softwear, Dongle & Operating system. Then it can
be either powered or not. The tricky part is getting the Melco softwear to see
the USB Dongle on a MAC.

Get a hold of Jeannine Member # 3054 Since she seems to have the Info you need.

Once you get it down and figure it alll out Write it up step by step and send
it to this list owner and he will put it up under tip section for others to use.

Think of how much it would have helped you if someone else had...

I for one, Though I own 2 MAC's really prefer the windows platform.