[amayausers.com] Re: 4 Million Maint. Issue?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 23:56:38 EDT

Hopefully you have them on by now :-) but I find it easiest to use both
hands. Somehow I get the piece more centered and it seems to get inserted
better.
Just an idea to try. Good Luck!

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 9/8/2007 11:37:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Tom,
It helps greatly to leave the red pinch rollers off until last....gives you
more room to work. I have found it works best to angle the front of the cap
slightly to the left as you are inserting it. You must also angle the front
edge upward to slip it under the lip of the back edge of the cavity to hook it
on the ridge ....clear as mud, I know, but it becomes clear when you feel the
little "pop" a couple of times...
Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer

On Sat Sep 8 18:13 , 'Tom Ladow'  <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>sent:

What  is the secret to get the black roller caps back on the machine  after
taking them off to clean and lube the yellow rollers? I have been  30
minutes trying to get the first on back on with no luck. I just cant  seem
to get the back portion to snap back into place. Any assistance will  be
appreciated.

Tom  Ladow
Indiana