[amayausers] 2 more simple questions

  • From: "Larry Butler" <ice_man@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:15:35 -0500

I have just finished an order of 14 dozen shirts and I am not sure how to price
the work. These shirts have a total of 4,500 stitches per shirt and then
another dozen that had 10,200 stitches. How should these be priced and do you
add anything to the base price of the shirts since I had to purchase them from
a supplier?
Second question has to do with hats the registration seems to be bad, not real
bad to the person that don't care but to me I think it will drive me nuts if I
have to live with this quality. These hats are not structured, that is to say
they curve back fairly hard at the top. What can I do? I am open to any
suggestions at this time.

Thanks for the help
Larry Butler
ice_man@xxxxxxxxxxxxx