[adtools] Re: native GCC 4.2.4 and unix/amiga pathes...

  • From: Andrija Antonijevic <antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:51:45 +0200 (Central Europe Standard Time)

On 22-Jun-2008, Jens Langner wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:22:51 +0200, Henning Nielsen Lund wrote:
[...]
Any idea what might be wrong in our current patches? Henning, do you
have any idea if your shared changes broke something in the Unix->Amiga
path conversion routines in some way?

As I have made no changes to the sourcecode, should that not make a
change. Did you built the binaries with LIBS=-lunix

Well, I built GCC 4.2.4 like I built 4.2.3 about a month ago. Perhaps
something have to be changed in the default built environment when building a
native version of GCC? Any idea? Perhaps we have to add -lunix per default
when building GCC?

Have look at the thread titled "how to build a new native OS4 gcc?" on this list, more specifically, the last message in it.

Andrija
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP