[adtools] Re: cross compilers, m68k targetted...

  • From: Joachim Birging <jocke.birging@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:40:47 +0200

Hello!

Well, I've been playing around with this for a while. It refuses to build
whatever I do.

I've managed to build binutils 2.16 target=m68k-amigaos host=ppc-amigaos but
building gcc 3.4.0 with the same options fails. Same goes for
target=ppc-amigaos host=ppc-amigaos (gcc 4.0.3), even the same error. I'm
not at that computer now, but something about _MAX_PC_PATH I think.

Building with target=ppc-amigaos host=ppc-morphos produced another error,
but still failed.

I'm not sure if this is easy or not, but I know this is beyond my knowledge.
I very much would like to build cross-compilers for the different
plattforms, but not at any cost.

Regards,
Joachim Birging
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools