[adaptivetec] Re: Tell me why I should or shouldn't get a Pac Mate instead of a Braille Note

  • From: "Wayne" <waynedscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:44:22 -0600

I use the Braille Note. I don't use all of the tools it has, only what I need. I have seen the PacMate, but have never used one. I guess what I am trying to say is think about your personal references and go with them. I had to switch from the Braille and Speak to the Braille Note because of my job and the BrailleNote's function to plug into another computer. I had to use he braille display on it as a braille display for Jaws at my job. Since that time, I have changed jobs. I now only use the BrailleNote for notes on my job, since the compnay provided the computer and braille display. Learning the BrailleNote wasn't too bad. The user guide is always at your fingertips (literally). It can be hooked up to another computer (activeSync) which I am not too familiar with; I know it can bee done. I hust haven't had a need for that yet. You can switch between operations int he braille note. In other words, I can use the braille display on the computer and add another address to another document.

Just think of your needs and follow your heart on that one.  Wayne Scott
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephanie Enyart" <stephanie_enyart@xxxxxxxxx>