[adaptivetec] Re: Tables in Word

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:45:14 -0400

Thanx. It's been an even longer time since I did anything with Excel, so I was just trying to use what I kind of knew. Thank you for describing. I just didn't know if there was a recommended way to do it in order to eliminate having to do a lot of clean up. I did go ahead and used the auto fit, and only used 7 columns and it turned out perfect!!! Thanx again!

Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shen" <goalball@xxxxxxxxx>