accessible-iOS block list?

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:22:43 -0500

Hi, I was looking at some of my contacts, and if I block them it says I
won't receive texts, phone calls or face time from someone I block. I was
under the assumption that it just acted more like the do not disturb where
it wouldn't ring but you would still see the missed call or text messages.
Is this not the case, or does anyone know for sure how this works? There are
certain times I don't want certain people calling me, and I'd block them,
but I still want them to be able to leave texts or voice mails if need be.
Thanks for any help.