accessible-iOS Re: block list?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:30:51 +0100

Hi.

You don't have complete customisability with your contacts on IOS, if you block
them then that means they cant contact you period.  I haven’t tried this, I’ll
have to block a friend, then get them to ring or text and what have you to see
how extensively this functions.  You would be better using the Do Not Disturb
function, where people in your favourites list would be able to contact you but
no one else, that’s as near as you’re going to get I’m afraid.

All the best, Ibrahim.