accessible-iOS Re: Weather widget in iOS 7

  • From: gabey8@xxxxxxx
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

Unfortunately, the Weather widget is gone. However, there is a way to access
weather from the Notifications Center.

I am not using VoiceOver or braille, so if you are, your experience might be a
little different than mine. However, if you go into the Today view in the
Notifications Center, and if you have permitted the Weather app to use Location
services, you will see a brief report about the current weather and temperature
in your Notifications Center. It's right under the listing for the day and date.

Tap on that, and you will open the Weather app with complete info about your
current location.

Donna
----
I make jewelry -- what's YOUR superpower? Visit Gabey's Place and Handcrafted
Jewelry by Donna today!