accessible-iOS Re: iOS 7, thoughts?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:59:48 -0700

Hey Ricardo how do you get to the search option. I remember when I had IOs6 I had to press the home button until it said search, now how is it done in IOs7? I figured out how to get to the appswitcher though.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 9/25/2013 11:42 AM, Ricardo Walker wrote:
Hi,

You can also open notification center, double tap today, and it will list all
the days appointments, and some of the next days.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 25, 2013, at 2:35 PM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tell them to tap or double tap on the search button and the list should come
back.

On 25/09/2013 17:20, Lena Contreras wrote:
Hi
I miss the list feature in the calendar app.  I don't like to have to go
through the whole day to see when I have things scheduled. I was talking to a
sighted friend last night and she feels the same way.
Lena

On Sep 25, 2013, at 2:51 AM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So it's a week since iOS 7 was released to the public. What are your thoughts
so far? As for me it's very good and I like the new features, such as Control
Centre. However, while it is very usable on my iPhone 4, it is sluggish, at
least from a VoiceOver user's standpoint. But I know it's going to run just
fine on my upcoming iPhone 4s.
All comments welcome.

.