accessible-iOS Re: Moving Apps on 4/S

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 12:43:09 -0500

OK see if I can explain myself: Go to where Tap Tap See is on Page two; double tap holding on the second one until Voiceover says Moving app; Drag your finger from left to right (or is it the other way) to put the app on Page one. Home button to return to normal mode because if you leave the move mode on, every time you double tap an app to open, it'll delete. Good luck!

El 08/08/2013 12:40 p.m., Patricia Zoellers escribió:
Hi Yall,

Can someone explain how to move an app for me?

I have that wonderful app, Tap Tap See on page 2, I wish for it to be on
page 1, how do I do this?

This is on my 4/S.

Thanks,

Patricia

Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!