accessible-iOS Re: Moving Apps on 4/S

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 18:49:44 +0100

Hi Patricia.

To move an app, you will need to drag it to the other page. This is quite simple, however it takes practice and a little explanation. The IPhone screen is divided in to 12 squares where each of your apps has its name as well as a dock area which contains 4 apps. To move an app, firstly find out where it is located on the screen, then double tap and hold that location until you hear a three blip sound followed by the announcement "moving app name" where app name is the app you are on. To move an app to page one if you're on page two, drag the app to the left hand edge of the screen, you should hear "pause for page change". Hold on with your finger and the page will change to page 1, then lift your finger and the app will be moved. If you're really clever *smile*, you could drag the app to the location you want it on the first page, though as I said, it takes practice and more than a little effort.

All the best and I hope this verbose explanation helps you to master it quickly.

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia Zoellers
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 6:40 PM
To: IOS List
Subject: accessible-iOS Moving Apps on 4/S

Hi Yall,

Can someone explain how to move an app for me?

I have that wonderful app, Tap Tap See on page 2, I wish for it to be on
page 1, how do I do this?

This is on my 4/S.

Thanks,

Patricia