[accessible-android] Re: Intro and question.

  • From: Norman King <norbking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:22:53 -0400

Hi.
The answer to your questions will be found in the way equal eyes operates,
fo example how do you shift focus to a control?
This gesture should allow you to type in the number.
I don't use equal eyes so not sure what the gesture is.
The recording option may also work the same way, in other words not like the
default android behavior.