[accessible-android] Re: Intro and question.

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:48:02 -0600

Hi, I personally don't use either equalEyes or Ma, but that is besides the
point.
The phone usually gives you a slight vibration feed back when you find the
right spot when it vibrates a little just go ahead and slide to answer as soon
as you feel that vibration.
I would also suggest calling yourself a few times off another phone to get the
hang of it.
Another thing you could do is buy a package of screen protectors and make a
slight scratch on the screen protector you install on the phone where the slide
to answer area is that way it gives you a clue or landmark of where to do it.
Don't worry I am sure you will have the hang of the device soon.